NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
PhpEd 3.3 dbform wizard

Hi, i have a question about the dbform wizard.
It seems there is a bug in it.
I am able to make an connection and a logon to a remote mysql database. This works fine with the dbclient.

I have runned the wizzard and i get an form with the fields i wanted so the wizard is capable to extract the table data to a form.

When i run the form i am able to enter data and do a post, here i get an error it seems the script connects to a local sql database.

I can't find a location where the variabeles for host, database, account and password are declared.

Could you explain this to me ??

Thanks
Site Admin

If you generated "standalone" script, all the authentication values are in the same file in form like follows:
Code:
  $site["dbhost"]   = '127.0.0.1';
  $site["dbport"]   = '3306';
  $site["dbname"]   = 'mysql';
  $site["dblogin"]  = 'root';
  $site["dbpass"]   = '';

If you generated a non-standalone script and checked "generate config file", all the authentication values are stored in config.inc.php file and it contains all the values shown above.

If you generated a non-standalone script and didn't check "generate config file", wizard assumes that you already have config.inc.php with all proper values and does not alter them.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
PhpEd 3.3 dbform wizard