NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
PHPDocumentor

I'd like to see support for PHPDocumentor built into the IDE. This could include the automatic launching of PHPDoc whenever a project is uploaded, and perhaps the ability to automatically insert a function or class header into the source code.

Mark
Site Admin

Well. Actually, we're going to extend RunScript feature (see Tools->Scripts) and it will be possible to run whatsoever script on a directory or file. Is it what you expect ?
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

I guess it would be a start. I had imagined a stronger link than just running a script tho. E.G I'd like to be able to add PHPDocumentor attributes for a given function or file through a nice IDE based dialog box.

Mark

I agree with Mark. Having integrated phpdocumentor features in the phped ide would really round off this product. Please stick this in the next version!
View user's profileFind all posts by elliotonehouseSend private messageVisit poster's website
Site Admin

really, I have no doubts Wink I clearly understand importance of such things.
All I need is clearer explanation of what is needed.
Sorry, I don't realize what dialog box mark told about.
Feel free to show me the scenario in more details Smile
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
Me too..

The only important feature missing in NuSphere is IMHO a PHP-Documentor - plugin. Zend Studio has done this very nicely.

I also agree, PHP-Documentor integration is really needed. Also the code beautifier. That's something really helpful too. Wink
PHPDocumentor