NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
PHP

Hey again. i have a simple question. I was advised to use phped to build a database for my website. The thing is, i am not familiar with php yet. in the web server it has installed phpBB and of course MySQL , When i open PhpBB and click any of the folders in it , it opens with phped . Is that how we create the database with it ? by editing it ?
and , even tho i am not familiar with php, if i read the tutorial for it, will it be easy to build it ?
i know it is alot of question, i just want to make sure i am going on the right path, so i dont lose time.
Thanks guys.

com'on guys, i am on a trial version right now, i want to see if it really works for me before i purchase it.

ok, i got the program to work with my database and i learned that i can create a database "i think" by php code and save the file as php and exporte it to my webserver. Is that the way it suppose to be ?
How is the coding going to make all the database i need if i cant preview, i can only preview if i type my domail like domain.com/server/name/file.php

please can somebody give an advice ? i thought this was php Nusphere help support ?
i am going to look for a php book to purchase. Will it be enough if i read the book ?
Site Admin

I wouldn't like to disappoint you but we do not provide support for development in php. Only our products listed on our sites are covered by support and in particular this forum is dedicated to NuSphere PhpED IDE.

its ok. I contact a member of bearwww.com and he told me he created is database with php and html so i guess i am good to go, he also said its not difficult once u leran the language.
So that is what i am going to do, get me the php tutorial book .
Thanks dmitri.
Site Admin

Quote:
get me the php tutorial book

try to google for them Smile

Thank you. i am reading PHP 2nd edition by Larry Ullman. i am now on chapter 7, still a lil confused, bu hopefully by the time i finish i will be fine.

Thanks again
PHP