NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
PHP Express PRO version

Hello Nuspere people,

Having read the forums, i'm under the impression that there is only 1 version of php express available which has a fixed cache size (8MB) but heard rumours of a PRO version that might be appearing.

We've tried installing it and running it on our production servers and everything works fine except the cache size is too small as our code base is about 300MB most of which gets loaded for any request and therefore php express doesn't cope very well.

Is there anyway we could get our hands on a version that had an increased cache size? Currently the cache size is the only thing that is stopping us rolling it out across our production servers.

Regards,

James
Site Admin

Quote:
We've tried installing it and running it on our production servers and everything works fine except the cache size is too small as our code base is about 300MB

Please check hit ratio shown on PhpExpress() page.

More or less accurate results are normally produced in 1-2 days after web server restart.

If hit ratio is above 80, you don't need anything else. PhpExpress takes very low resources and does not need more memory.
If hit ratio is below 50, you need phpexpress that Pro.

If you want, I'll let you know when beta testing starts.

Thanks Dmitri,

The hit-ratio went well below 50. Let me know when you start beta-testing the PRO version. Any ideas at all when that might be?

James
PHP Express PRO version