NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
PHP 4.2.3 and Dbg 3.2.3

I updated to phpEd 5.0.1 build 5029 and discovered when I went to debug an older application on a server running PHP 4.2.3 that the Linux Debugger modules only support PHP 4.3.x and higher. I cannot upgrade the PHP version on this server to 4.3.x (or to any other PHP version for that matter) and was wondering if you had a 3.2.3 Debugger module for Linux that will work with PHP 4.2.X?

Thank you for your time
David Abrames

Site Admin

Dear David,

More than a year ago we informed all our customers that php-4.2.x and eariler versions are going to be deprected. So the support for them is deprecated now.
I'm sorry, but there is no way to provide any support for php-4.2.x with new debugger modules. The latest compatible dbg module was 3.1 which works with phped 5.0 only. Since we released PhpED 5.0.1 this compatibility is dropped.
Please consider upgrading php to 4.3.9 (the closest stable version that I'd recommened).

Dmitri.