NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
[resolved] PDFLib version

Hi,

Is there any other way except adding one by one "function" to the list of all php functions , so that code complete shows all currently available functions form PHP 5.2.x version ?

Do we "the users" have to update the list or are you adding this when a new version is released ?

Why I'm asking this is because I'm using the latest version of PHP and for PDFLib I can't see the correct code completes ....

Thank you.

Btw: PHPEd is great. Good job. I know everything can't be done for each and every customer, but I know you are trying . and so do I ... so keep on good work.
Site Admin

we'll update the list in the next major release.

I noticed that the version of the PDFlib with PhpEd 5.2 is 5.0.3 according to phpinfo();

The current version of PDFlib available is PDFlib 7

Can I use the libpdf_php.dll for PHP 5.2.0 with the PHP5 cgi that comes with PhpEd 5.2?

Would all I have to do is change the 'extensions' entry in php.ini and of course move a copy of the newer PDFlib dll into the extensions folder?

There are some newer feature I would like to use that don't seem supported in the version of PDFlib I currently have.

Thank you in advance.

Site Admin

David,

What we ship with PhpED is official version of PHP in binary form. So if it comes with pdflib 5.0.3, that's it. We can't replace it with newer or older version.

Please ask for the pdflib update in php.internal group. They can easily update the sources being compiled.