NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Opening files & Tabs questions

Hi, I want to have PHPED to maximize when I double-click and open an associated file instead of just flashing on the taskbar.

Also, I was wondering if tabs could be displayed in multiple rows when the bar fills up.

So many good customizations in the settings, I'm hoping this is tucked away somewhere.
Site Admin

See http://forum.nusphere.com/ide-does-not-get-focus-when-debug-session-starts-t8309.html

Ok when I use the replace function I get a lot of these errors as it searches through my htdocs directory for files that do not contain code.

Guru master

I'm not sure about older versions of PhpED but I've noticed that in v7 with Search in Files and Replace in files you can set the File masks to All non-binary files
Site Admin

I'd highly recommend to update "Binary files" and add *.mo extension here. See Tools->Settings->File Associations. After that Search In Files will ignore them all (unless you use *.* mask)