NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Nusphere slow updating or scanning project

Hi,

I'm wondering why Nusphere can really slow down when updating or scanning the project. Sometimes,in my windows Vista it states (Not Responding) for about a minute or 2 minutes before I can start working again. This is happening more frequently. I don't know if it's an update of the Java or the Nusphere update.

Here's a snapshot of what I see during an update or scan of a project. I can't do anything with the program when it's doing an update and it kind of white's out the program.

The link is not showing properly. Are urls disabled?

Thank you,
Victor

Me too.

I am on a reasonable machine: fresh install of win7 4GB memory dual core etc.

A workspace include the site, which has user content which means hundreds of thousands of files.

If I happen to have nuShpere window maximized when I start, then I must wait for it to finish (enable the ESCAPE key please, or put up a cancel button... and don't forget to check for a user yelling WILMA! every few seconds or so as you process).

I see nobody bothered to answer. Is it a stupid question or is it unanswerable?

Honestly I have had nuShpere for a few years but i use it only when I must (to debug) just because of this issue.

Now that I am setting up a new machine, it is time to kill the issue or find a better editor.
Nusphere slow updating or scanning project