NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
NuSphere PhpED Manual...Images missing....new install

Looking to scrap dreamweaver for a 100% php environment.

In the PhpED Manual that came with, the images for the .chm files are missing. the patch of the image is mk:@MSITStore:c:\Program%20Files\nusphere\phped\help\PHPEd.chm::/image/mapexampe6.gif,

which I assume via exporer is simply c:\Program%20Files\nusphere\phped\help\PHPEd.chm::/image/mapexampe6.gif.

Not sure technialliy if I would see them in the file help or wether they are inside the .chm. I really need these files to help me with learning this product.

Please advise ASAP.

Thank you
View user's profileFind all posts by azunomanSend private messageYahoo Messenger
Site Admin

would this work for you?
howto-set-project-mapping-t2135.html
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

yes, that does work for me, I found that at about 1am, printed it off and will hopefully be able to use step #4.

With DW while I can ftp to the / root to hide my libararies, I can not for the life of me get the testing server to not put public_html in the url address. I have tried everything that I could...so tired.

Even given that the remote debugger really is appealing to me and my thinking is that I can still use DW for some of the things that it is great at, especially the xslt behaviours.

Anyway, thanks for your time, hopefully the .chm will get fixed up.
View user's profileFind all posts by azunomanSend private messageYahoo Messenger

I would also like to see an update for the CHM PhpED manual including all missing images Rolling Eyes
NuSphere PhpED Manual...Images missing....new install