NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Nusphere asking for handler, after updating

Hi,

After updating to the latest build in Nusphere 19 Pro, and selecting NOT to overwrite the .ini files, and after <Ctrl><F9>,

index.php file is recognized as php 7.x, but php cgi has no handlers configured to run it. You may want to add handler for PHP 7.x on the next form.

I don't understand what it's asking for. The projects didn't receive this message yesterday, before the update.

Regards,
Site Admin

Try Tools->Settings->SRV web server, click [Reset] button, then open Tools->Setings->PHP CLI and also click [Reset] button.
This will set CLI and CGI handlers for cli and SRV web server variants of running your scripts.

Regarding php.ini, you may still need to update them to have the latest debugger included. Check phpinfo() output. If it shows dbg-9.1.5 -- the version that comes with current version of PhpED, then you're all set, otherwise please run Project Settings Wizard and it will explain you what to fix and how.

All set, thanks dmitri.

Woop. I take it back. The application runs normally, but can't run the debugger. <Ctrl F9> is available, but not F9.

Ok, I need to reconfigure debugging. Maybe I should just reinstall, but this time overwrite the .ini files.

phpinfo() does return 9.1.5, but maybe it's still necessary to take all the defaults when installing.

dmitri wrote:
Try Tools->Settings->SRV web server, click [Reset] button, then open Tools->Setings->PHP CLI and also click [Reset] button.
This will set CLI and CGI handlers for cli and SRV web server variants of running your scripts.

Regarding php.ini, you may still need to update them to have the latest debugger included. Check phpinfo() output. If it shows dbg-9.1.5 -- the version that comes with current version of PhpED, then you're all set, otherwise please run Project Settings Wizard and it will explain you what to fix and how.

Ok, everything's working, after reinstalling.

We're good.

Really. This time, it's all set.

Really.

Regards,

NSUser wrote:
All set, thanks dmitri.

Woop. I take it back. The application runs normally, but can't run the debugger. <Ctrl F9> is available, but not F9.

Ok, I need to reconfigure debugging. Maybe I should just reinstall, but this time overwrite the .ini files.

phpinfo() does return 9.1.5, but maybe it's still necessary to take all the defaults when installing.

dmitri wrote:

Nusphere asking for handler, after updating