NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
NuSOAP and Windows Phone (Silverlight3)

Hello there!
I have a problem with my nusoap webservice.

I have 2 types.
The first is "Country" structure and second is array of countries.

Code:

$server->wsdl->addComplexType('Country','complexType','sequence','all','',
        array(
                'id'                => array('name' => 'id', 'type' => 'xsd:int'),
                'name'              => array('name' => 'name', 'type' => 'xsd:string'),
                'flag_file'         => array('name' => 'flag_file', 'type' => 'xsd:string'),
                'id_world_region'   => array('name' => 'id_world_region', 'type' => 'xsd:int')
            ));     

$server->wsdl->addComplexType('CountriesArray','complexType','array','','SOAP-ENC:Array', array(),
                                                          array( array('ref'=>'SOAP-ENC:arrayType', 'wsdl:arrayType'=>'tns:Country[]') ), 'tns:Country');   

Registered method is:
Code:

$server->register('GetCountriesList',
        array('clientId'=>'xsd:int', 'clientHash'=>'xsd:string'),
        array('return'=>'tns:CountriesArray'),
        $namespace,true,'document','literal','Returns array of available countries');   

Now I have a problem, because my webservice needs to be "document/literal" due to Silverlight 3.
But SOAP-ENC:Array, SOAP-ENC:arrayType is incompatible with document/literal so I cant use Arrays Sad

When adding Service Reference in VS it says:
Quote:
Warning 1 Custom tool warning: Cannot import wsdl:portType
Detail: An exception was thrown while running a WSDL import extension: System.ServiceModel.Description.XmlSerializerMessageContractImporter
Error: Referenced type 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/:Array' is only valid for encoded SOAP.

Can anyone help me with that problem?
NuSOAP and Windows Phone (Silverlight3)