NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
[resolved] Nu-Coder 3.0 (Build 3036)

Just downloaded and installed the new Nu-Coder and there seems to be a problem. Previously, I would just have to click on the file that I needed to encode and press the right click menu item (Encode File(s)) and it would encode THAT file I clicked on so I could upload it to my site. Now with the new Nu-Code build 3036 it seems that every time I click on a file and select Encode File(s) the Nu-Code(er) Encodes every file in the project and also takes its time in doing so. Previously it only took 10 minutes to encode my entire project, with this one it is taking over 30 minutes.

So is anyone else having these problems? Again 1) not encoding a single file but encodes entire project and 2) taking much longer than it should to encode project.

Frank

Forgot to add that I am also using the new NuSphere-phped-6.2-Win32.exe version.

I am having the same problem. What used to take less than 2 minutes is not completing in an hour. From what I can tell, NuCoder build 3036 simply does not work while all previous versions worked without a single error message. Also using PhpED 6.2 build 6231, PhpExpress 3.0.1.3034, Windows 7 Ultimate, IIS 7, PHP 5.3.8 NTS VC9, and of course NuCoder 3036 build.

NM

Looks like this is a PhpED 6.2 problem than a NuCoder problem. I can encode with NuCode alone, just not through PhpED 6.2 6231. SHould really move this to the PhpED forum.

HTH,

NM
Site Admin

Should really have reported this using contact us form, not forum. At least if you want the problem to be targeted asap. Othewise [blame/flame] activity detected Smile

Well, another customer has already reported the problem to helpdesk (many thanks to him!) and it was fixed in build 6233.

Dmitri:

No flame anywhere, but perhaps blame in your post? What if this was not a bug? What would you have posted instead?

We are looking to see if others are having the problem before posting a potential bug. I myself have at least once posted a "bug" that was not. Don't blame us for due diligence before posting bug reports.

Best,

Navid
[resolved] Nu-Coder 3.0 (Build 3036)