NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
not showing in phpinfo on centos 7 with remi php 7.0.13

Hi,

I installed php 7.0.13 (remi repo) on centos (php as fpm on nginx webserver server)

I configured the debugger as described by the project wizard. However it is not showing in phpinfo. I also tried putting it in a seperate config file and phpinfo does show that it loads this config file.
When is make a typo i get an error in the fpm php error log that extension cannot be loaded. When path etc are correct i do not get any errors when reloading php-fpm. when i use the file utility i get proper system results:

dbg-php-7.0.so: ELF 64-bit LSB shared object, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, stripped

the dbg file is timestamped 2016-7-3 in the zip. What build it is i don't know.

What else can i try? i also disabled opcache extension, changed the extension load order to make sure the debugger gets loaded before opcache. No effect....

Advice i greatly appriciated.
Site Admin

a) make sure that all files (config, directory with config, and extension itself) have correct ownership and permissions. Preferably root:root and 0755 for directories, 0755 for executable files and 0644 for texts.
b) reboot the OS
if it didn't help, try default php.ini from the distro or even empty php.ini.
BTW why remi? why not epel?
IMHO epel is a rock sold source for rpms.