NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
no profile data available yet (???)

Hi. I'm triyng to use the profiler, but such strange thing happens: the debugger runs ok, but the profiler button never goes activated, and when it was, clicking only brings "no profile data available yet" blah.

Of course at the time I click, the code already ran over a couple of functions, so, where is the data?

I'm using version 3.2 - 3217 at work. phpinfo() shows everything just like the FAQs.

What's wrong?
Site Admin

Since version 3.3 you have more control on whether profiler should run with debugger or independently. See tools->settings->debugger-> "Run profiler with debugger".
You can always run a profiler session (instead of debugger session) by clicking on "E" alike button on the toolbar, see "Run profiler (Alt-F9)" description.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

This button is always disabled. Sad
Site Admin

I said since version 3.3.
If you run 3.2 you can see profiler charts only during debug session when it stopped and waits for the next step.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
no profile data available yet (???)