NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
No longer getting emails about new PHPEd updates
Veteran

Is anyone else receiving emails about PHPEd updates? I used to get emails about them but I didn't get any for the past few updates. Just wondering whether I have to go somewhere to change a setting.
Guru master

I got emails for the previous updates, but not for 6.1 and I'm just expecting that email hasn't gone out yet. Maybe they are writing up the change notes.

I just checked the last few release emails that I've received and they all have very good SpamAssassin ratings of -2.5, but maybe other anti-spam will think differently. Is there any chance the emails are being spammed at your end?
Veteran

Thanks for the reply plugnplay, I checked my spam folders and have nothing in there Sad. So you got the 6.0 announcement, but not the 6.1? I was wondering if maybe they just stopped sending out the announces or maybe somehow my account settings have changed, but I'm not sure where that is administered.
Guru master

I did get the 6.1 announcement on Tuesday morning (NZ time) and it had a different format to previously, so I think the delay was because they were preparing it.

Might be best to put in a support ticket.
No longer getting emails about new PHPEd updates