NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
nice to have

Hi,
I love PHPed but it could be even better :
one problem when debugging if you mouseover one instance of a class with many properties it opens a big window covering all the editor
when smart uploading a directory it says "complete with warnings" can't you use a tree view to separate uploaded files with and without warning and best separate the "target newer" from any real warning if any
when using 2level class members like $this->another->prop the autocomplete doesn't work
I have a three stages dev server system: local, test and prod. for each I have a small config file cnf.php with db names, auth and critical data. I can't find a way to smartupload the file. ie you have directory mapping but no file mapping
I can't find the "clear all breeakpoints" button

All the best
pierre
Re: nice to have

pjpsoft wrote:
one problem when debugging if you mouseover one instance of a class with many properties it opens a big window covering all the editor
Click on the yellow window to make it disappear. I'll often open up the variables window & copy the value & paste it into a new file to see all the parts.
pjpsoft wrote:
when using 2level class members like $this->another->prop the autocomplete doesn't work
Use PHPDoc type hinting to help with this.
pjpsoft wrote:
Open the Breakpoints tab/window & right click & choose Delete All Smile

pjpsoft wrote:
Cjunge wrote:
Click on the yellow window to make it disappear. I'll often open up the variables window & copy the value & paste it into a new file to see all the parts.

sorry but I tried that and clicking on the yellow popup doesn't do anything. In fact the cursor is a 4arrow to move this window
So the only way to make it disappears is to click outside of it which is imposible as the yellow one covers the full PHPed

pjpsoft wrote:
Cjunge wrote:
Use PHPDoc type hinting to help with this.

oops doesn't know this... I'll explore about that

pjpsoft wrote:
Cjunge wrote:
Open the Breakpoints tab/window & right click & choose Delete All Smile

yes but only if you're debbuging... is'nt it possible to have this option near "toggle BP" in menu?

Thanks

pjpsoft wrote:

sorry but I tried that and clicking on the yellow popup doesn't do anything. In fact the cursor is a 4arrow to move this window
So the only way to make it disappears is to click outside of it which is imposible as the yellow one covers the full PHPed
I can't actually seem to get it to do that for me any more. As soon as my mouse goes over the yellow box, the cursor changes to the move icon & then the box disappears. I'm using build 5237.

pjpsoft wrote:
yes but only if you're debbuging... is'nt it possible to have this option near "toggle BP" in menu?
Just show the breakpoints window using the View menu when in the normal view.
nice to have