NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
New Zend API version 220040718

The newest PHP5 snapshots has a new api version 220040718 instead of the old 220040412 that dbg prefers. Would also be nice to be able to load dbg when I've compiled php with debug symbols (--enable-debug)
Site Admin

--enable-debug argument has no relation to debugging php scripts. It's for debugging php engine itself using such tools like gdb or xgdb.

regarding API number, yes I know it is changed. PhpED 3.3 update pack #2 will come with all necessary modules including one for php5.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

ddmitrie wrote:
--enable-debug argument has no relation to debugging php scripts. It's for debugging php engine itself using such tools like gdb or xgdb.

regarding API number, yes I know it is changed. PhpED 3.3 update pack #2 will come with all necessary modules including one for php5.

Is there an estimate/timeframe for 3.3.2? "Soon" is only suitable for so long...
View user's profileFind all posts by SigneSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Site Admin

Quote:
Is there an estimate/timeframe for 3.3.2? "Soon" is only suitable for so long...

in less than ten days.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
php5 final is out, any news ?

I would like to fully evaluate php5 with nusphere...

1/ any way yet to debug final PHP5 under nusphere ?

2/ the 3.3.2 will manage the rc3 or the final release of php5 ?

3/ The release date is still ok, any news ?

thanx for all, my first impression is that Nusphere is a great product
with my php4 tests...
Site Admin

Quote:
1/ any way yet to debug final PHP5 under nusphere ?

yes. it will be possible with phped 3.3 update pack #2

Quote:
the 3.3.2 will manage the rc3 or the final release of php5 ?

the final one

Quote:
The release date is still ok, any news ?

some little improvements that allow you specify additional path to php sources that are out of the project. They will be taken into Code Explorer tree and appropriate functions, classes and methods will be in the Code Completion dropdown.
New Zend API version 220040718