NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
New View in Code Explorer & Printing Class Structures

I have 2 requests that I'd love to see added to PhpED.

1. I use the Code Explorer view all the time, but when I have multiple projects added to my workspace that may or may not have their own copies of the same class file I see multiple listings of that class as if it was redefined. I'd love to see the Class View have a flag that said "For Current Project Only" and it filtered out Funcs, Constants, Vars, and Classes for all the other projects in the current workspace.

2. I'd love to be able to print from the Code Explorer Class View. Have it print the Class structure with variables and function names. You could even add a way to use comments within class functions that showed up when printed.
View user's profileFind all posts by SBGamesConeSend private messageAIM AddressICQ Number
Site Admin

Thanks for your suggestions.

Code Explorer tree reflects Code Insight database and it is collected for current project only, regardless if there are other projects in the same workspace or not. Probably you added some extra directories in Code Insight Includes (see project properties) and it's why Code Explorer may have such "extra" classes Smile

2. - thanks again.

It would be HUGELY useful to be able to print the Code Explorer view with options for which parts you want to print.

Is this a potential item for future development Dmitri?

Code Explorer
please add "Collapse all" feature there to collapse all expanded classes.
New View in Code Explorer & Printing Class Structures