NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Need dbg-php-5.4

I have installed my copy of PhpED 6.1 on my new laptop, running Windows7. When I try to create a new project, I get the message that I have PHP v 5.4 installed and so I need to install the matching debugger dll dbg-php-5.4.dll. But when I go to look in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NuSphere\PhpED\debugger\server\Windows\x86_VC9 folder I don't find that module (because PhpED at v. 6.1 is older than PHP 5.4, I suppose?) Furthermore more, in the Apache error log I get the message:

Quote:
[Tue Jun 04 17:24:26.494089 2013] [ssl:warn] [pid 4608:tid 272] AH01873: Init: Session Cache is not configured [hint: SSLSessionCache]
DBG requires Zend Engine API version 220090626.
The Zend Engine API version 220100525 which is installed, is newer.
Contact Dmitri Dmitrienko at www.nusphere.com for a later version of DBG.

Can I install PhpED 6.1 on a server running PHP 5.4? If so, where can I get the dbg-php-5.4.dll?

Thanking you in advance Dimitri!
Site Admin

debugger module for php-5.4 is not available for phped 6.1 because this version is outdated and php-5.4 simple didn't exist at the time we released v6.1. Please upgrade to v9 and you'll have all you need.

I don't have time to do the upgrade now, so I punted and installed PHP v5.3 and am going on getting this particular project finished. Thanks for your help!
Need dbg-php-5.4