NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Mysqli dous not get read

Hy i have a ubuntu OPS for debugging and I am remotely debugging the server... I have ubuntu latest build... apatch dev edition and php dev edition

And mysqli dous not work in the debug mode... the script is tested and WORKS 100% but nusphere made me mad in debug mode... because it can not fetch the data and interprets the data TOTALLY wrong... it gous inside IF conditions that it should not... i didnt even get it first at all. he behaves like the mysqli_result object is a failed query.... and gous inside the conditions. WHICH he should not...

I have APC installed on the test server... could that be teh couse? steps to reproduce the error:
Code:

class parent{
private $connection;
public function connection(){

sets up the var $connection to be the mysqli object

}

public function SQL($a){
return $connection->sql($a);
}

}

class extends parent{

public function(){
$var = $this->sql('sql statment');

$rows = $var->num_rows;
        echo print_r($rows);
            $res1 = $var->fetch_array(MYSQLI_ASSOC);
            echo print_r($res1);

}

}

run on local over browser all is OK but run over debug... all hell brokes loose the $var gets treated as it was an empty object ~.~

Ok figured out the error.. it was not a debugger error but php mysqli initialization parse error.

i used a function to read data from a ini file it was like this

$ba = new mysqli(function('some value'), function('some value'),function('some value'));

Which results in a bugged internal mysqli object no idea why.... if i do it like this

$a= function('some value');
$b= function('some value');
$c= function('some value');
$ba = new mysqli($a, $b, $c);

All is ok.... Mad which is annoying the hell out of me.... i even turned of teh casher and everything but the bug still was present even if i did not use the debugger in some cases ....
Mysqli dous not get read