NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
More database interaction features
elliotonehouse

I love that you have included the ability to see and work with databases inside the IDE. This feature alone has really improved my workflow quite a bit. However, it would be really helpful if you could increase the amout of features to include adding deleting tables, altering table structures, etc. I'm guessing that since you can run SQL queries on the database, it is possible to achieve these tasks by running the appropriate sql code (haven't tried it yet)... but typing in the SQL for simple interactions like these can be a real pain in the butt! Currently, to accomplish these tasks, I am jumping out of the phped ide and using SQLyog (for mySQL). I wouldn't expect anything as involved as the SQLyog ide integrated into phped, just something a bit more robust. Kind of like Visual Studio has done.
Site Admin

yeah, you're right.
Thanks for this request.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

I know this thread is more than FIVE years old, but it really fits my request: how about allowing row insert, deleting, and data editing straight from the DB Client, in addition di DB-Form Wizard?

None interested in this topic?
More database interaction features