NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Missing DBG module

I am trying to setup PhpEd remote debugging. I run PhpEd from a Win2KPro Workstation and have Linux/Apache server. The DBG helper indicated that I need install the “dbg.so-5.1.x” module on the server. My PhpEd is Version 4.6.3 and does not have that module included in the package. Could you please tell me where do I get the ‘dbg.so-5.1.x’ from?
Thanks for your help.
Site Admin

I'm sure this module is in the package, please double check.

Thanks for your quick response. My package is the basic win32 version of PhpEd [V 4.6.3 Build 4635]. I do have php_dbg.dll-5.1.x, but not dbg.so-5.1.x. The only directory under phped\debugger\server is win32\x86. My initial thought was that may be the basic version of phped does not support remote debugging, but how do you explain that it includes the Win32 version of the module?
Site Admin

well, if it is PhpED STANDARD edition, it does not support remote debugging and therefore no modules supplied for the platforms other than win32/x86. Latter ones are provided for local debugging that you can do with Apache or any other web server.