NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Maybe a bug ? *fixed in 1.3.11*

Hi, i just install this encoder ... really easy to install, really great.

But ...

I add the folder nocoder to my paths, and when i try to have access to nu-coder.exe, they say they need my license. When i run in the nucoder folder, they works great, but not outside the folder.

A more important problem is when cache is turn on ... my scripts are not working great ... sometimes data is not pull from my database ... weird ... BUT with cache disable is working great ...

I think we have the same problem: failed-to-load-encoded-file-fixed-in-1-3-11-t2776.html
Site Admin

license is expected to be in nucoder's directory (c:\program files\nusphere\nucoder by default)

regarding topic 2776, we're aware of this problem and are working to solve it.

dmitri wrote:
license is expected to be in nucoder's directory (c:\program files\nusphere\nucoder by default)

I have the license in that folder, and that folder is in my PATH environment variable. However, I still get the error message mentioned. If I put the license file in the current folder (the one in which I'm running the command-line command), it runs fine - but of course I'd prefer not to have multiple instances of the license file when I'm compliling from different locations.
Site Admin

First please check if it's 1.3.11 you're working with. Just run with -v argument and check version number.

The version is 1.3.11eval

Now I've purchased 1.3.11 and still have the problem.

I'm not too worried about it, because I can copy the lic file to each of my working directories. Not good practice, but it works.
Maybe a bug ? *fixed in 1.3.11*