NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Loosing vertical scroll bar during debugging

I am using version 5.5 (build 5521) of the PHP IDE and when I run the debugger the vertical scroll bar vanishes. I can recover it again by clicking the minimize/maximize button but this is, of course, inconvenient. I am running on Vista Home Professional.

When this happens the code displayed in the editor always does not scroll in synchrony with the current line (thus necessitating the need for the vertical scroll bar, which only becomes visible after minimizing/maximizing). Also, it is impossible to use the up/down arrows to move the cursor down to the current line.

Is this behaviour subject to a setting that has evaded me to-date?

Thanks

Will Chapman
View user's profileFind all posts by qbusterSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Re: Loosing vertical scroll bar during debugging

qbuster wrote:
I am using version 5.5 (build 5521) of the PHP IDE and when I run the debugger the vertical scroll bar vanishes. I can recover it again by clicking the minimize/maximize button but this is, of course, inconvenient. I am running on Vista Home Professional.

When this happens the code displayed in the editor always does not scroll in synchrony with the current line (thus necessitating the need for the vertical scroll bar, which only becomes visible after minimizing/maximizing). Also, it is impossible to use the up/down arrows to move the cursor down to the current line.

Is this behaviour subject to a setting that has evaded me to-date?

To answer my own question, the above behaviour seems to be a 'feature' of the Adaptive GUI settings (View/Options).

Cheers

Will
View user's profileFind all posts by qbusterSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Loosing vertical scroll bar during debugging