NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Loading TechPlatform 3.3 over current load TechPlatform 3.2

Do I just run the install program and load over top of 3.2 with 3.3 or is there a recomended procedure ?
Site Admin

If you did any custom changins in configuration files, I'd recommend you back 'em up. Before installing 3.3 you'd stop Apache. Installation should go smooth over 3.2. I know no problems with that.
BTW, why are you going to install 3.3 ?
We have published TP 3.4 on the site
http://www.nusphere.com/eval

It contains all the most recent versions including apache 1.3.31, php 4.3.7 etc.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

Thanks for the response. I only saw 3.3 on the site. Thanks for the update for 3.4 TP. Is there a 3.4 update phpED ?

also I can logon to the normal site but http://www.nusphere.com/eval will not allow me to log on with the same info.
Site Admin

Quote:
also I can logon to the normal site but http://www.nusphere.com/eval will not

the sites are for different purposes, they run independently.
Re-request password to be sent at your email.

Quote:
Is there a 3.4 update phpED

No.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

I did that but it does not recognize my email id as valid. The main site does but not the eval site. Can you tell me how to get this resolved ?

thank you.
Site Admin

the sites are for different purposes, they run independently and do require different credentials. Check email history to see what userid/password were assigned or rerequest new ones (click on "forgotten password" link).

I have tried all of that prior to writing about not getting into the site. Your user id field that you type the email name into does not recognize my email as a valid user. I have never logged onto this eval site. Did not know it exisited and if it requires different registration etc. I do not know this info.

I have been using and logging onto the main web site now for 2 years and renew updates.

What should I ask for from support ?
Site Admin

without that userid you would never download evaluation version from our site. Or you did download evaluation version from a different site ?

Anyways, if you are not registered here, you may proceed with http://www.nusphere.com/web/

Correct I have never downloaded an eval version only paid version. I'll try the link.
Site Admin

Oh, sorry, I didn't think of that possibility Embarassed

no problem. Logged on and downloaded. thank you
Loading TechPlatform 3.3 over current load TechPlatform 3.2