NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
load loader when not installed on server

is there a way to get the loader showing my encoded files if it's not installed on server?
when i read manual it isn't very clear what he does, he searches in the www dir after it, and if he find it it will load it, but it just gives a blank page ... (all work when loading into php.ini)
dl(/path/loader.so) doesn't work iether, maybe it's my server setup, but want to be sure my script can run on everyones server (mean shared server)

thanks Nick
Site Admin

Quote:
but it just gives a blank page

If phpexpress is not loaded in php.ini, your script will executed as a regular php file and its header will gets control. It tries to find phpexpress and load it. If it fails to do so, it raises an error. Depending on your php settings, the error may appear in the output or not. It may also appear in your php log file.

If you need to show your custom message, you may want to use your own header for the encoded files. Feel free to grab current one and update it with your own message and/or algorithms. Also feel free to post sources in this forum.

Quote:
dl(/path/loader.so) doesn't work iether

dl() won't accept absolute path. It appends extension_dir, so actually it will load /your_extension_dir/path/loader.so
It works this way in all versions of php up to 5.2.4. Starting with 5.2.5, php dl() won't accept any path and module will be loaded only and only if it is in the extension_dir.