NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
List of functions and classes in one module?

Hi,

I'm running 5.2 and I'd like to see a list of all the functions in the module I am working on. They are not contained in a class. The code navigator seems like the tool, but I can't get it to show the functions. Seems like it should be there, but I can't find out how to do it. Can you help me?

Thanks!
Barry
View user's profileFind all posts by bchertovSend private messageVisit poster's website
Site Admin

Functions should be there too.
Did you turn them off in the filter?

dmitri wrote:
Functions should be there too.
Did you turn them off in the filter?

Thanks Dmitri, that seems to be working now. Perhaps I was looking at the wrong file.

But I still can't seem to get just a list of functions without any of the variables (public or private) listed. Is that possible?
View user's profileFind all posts by bchertovSend private messageVisit poster's website
Site Admin

there are no public or private variables in PHP Smile
probably you mean Class Properties and yes you can turn all off quickly and leave only functions.

dmitri wrote:
there are no public or private variables in PHP Smile
probably you mean Class Properties and yes you can turn all off quickly and leave only functions.

Excuse me, I meant Global and & local. I'm seeing all the variable used in a function. If I turn off Show Public Members I lose all the function declarations.
Site Admin

Quote:
I meant Global and & local. I'm seeing all the variable used in a function

don't you see Global Variables and Local Variables in the drop down on the screenshot above? Smile

dmitri wrote:
Quote:
I meant Global and & local. I'm seeing all the variable used in a function

don't you see Global Variables and Local Variables in the drop down on the screenshot above? Smile

I do and I have them deselected!
Site Admin

try to switch to another file and return back. We noticed that the checboxes in the menu aren't always working. Will be fixed soon.

dmitri wrote:
try to switch to another file and return back. We noticed that the checboxes in the menu aren't always working. Will be fixed soon.
Thanks! I played around, including in the Code Explorer, and got it working. Yep, I think you got some wires crossed someplace and I suspect the Code Explorer is involved since it has the same button interface. My guess is there was some cutting/pasting in your code that wasn't tweaked.

Thanks Dmitri. You Rock!
List of functions and classes in one module?