NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Veteran

a LESS editor would be useful, but there are many dedicated CSS editors out there that support LESS.

phpEd is a php editor and debugger !

It might be a php editor, but we (and obviously many others) are using it for complete projects including html, js, css and php .... that's why less and sass support (code hinting, colors) would come in handy.
Veteran

Agreed Smile Im using topstyle at the moment for CSS, if i could use phpEd, i'd happily pay an extra $50 for it- as long as it has live preview of CSS changes, and can apply a CSS file to a file of my choice for preview.

+1 for LESS and SASS support.

PHPEd is much more then only a PHP editor; it is a website creator tool, which i use to create all HTML/CSS templates and Javascripts. Only for LESS and SASS i use an other editor.

Bump.

The new version 13 has "New IDE look and feel. PhpED v13.0 delivers modern, fresh looking ide with new option of Carbon look and feel added by popular request". Seriously? Why would we need a look and feel change which only marginally affects productivity, if at all. LESS/SASS would REALLY help
Wolfgang

DrHoliday wrote:

"New IDE look and feel. PhpED v13.0 delivers modern, fresh looking ide with new option of Carbon look and feel added by popular request". Seriously? Why would we need a look and feel change which only marginally affects productivity, if at all.

I respectfully disagree. I have 3 large widescreen monitors, and having them blast white at me all day is a real drag. I am more comfortable looking at dark themes for extended periods and can work far longer between breaks. Yes, I would LOVE support for LESS, but right now I am rolling out the red carpet for the new look and feel. That was something that a lot of people asked for. I'm sure that LESS will come soon.

LESS AND SASS !!!
+100000000

Well... let's try this one more time....

PLEASE @dmitri add LESS and SASS support!!!!! would be great if you could add a color picker and color highlighting....
LESS support