NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Laravel Code Insight / Autocomplete

Hi,

Maybe I'm being a little thick but I cant get autocomplete to work fully with Laravel.

Say for example I type @yi I expect to get autocomplete popup with a suggestion but nothing.

If I do this for a PHP command (wrapped with PHP tags) for example 'prin' I get the autocomplete list up, am I missing something here ?

Main reason being I expected typing @ (with min character for autocomplete set to 1) to show me Laravel commands - @yield @if @else, etc etc
Guru master

It sounds like you are editing Laravel templates. I think PhpED only supports the Twig and Smarty template formats and even then, it doesn't support code completion for those templates, just syntax highlighting.

Bearing in mind some of these template systems have complex code to configure commands, etc. it would possibly be very difficult, maybe impossible, to provide full code completion.

plugnplay wrote:
It sounds like you are editing Laravel. I think PhpED only supports the Twig and Smarty template formats and even then, it doesn't support code completion for those templates, just syntax highlighting.

You are right.
Laravel Code Insight / Autocomplete