NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic

One more vote for (x)HTML + JavaScript integration.
If they will add support for Javascript and make it work like PHP then I will convince everyone in my company to use this awesome PHP IDE.
Please make add it as this is the only thing that make about 45 employs not to choose this IDE as their default and only IDE installed.

an other vote for HTML + JavaScript integration
Very Happy

(X)HTML & Javascript support in PhpEd is a big wish for me too.
View user's profileFind all posts by nickweaversSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger

Yes, please! Even syntax coloring of known function and identifiers, etc, would help tremendously! It's the only reason I still have to use crapweaver.
My wish also!

I came from Homesite because I wanted an 'integrated' environment. I don't want to be using Homesite for the HTML bits, Topstyle for the CSS and PhpED for the PHP bits (and just left to struggle with the JavaScript!).

I love PHPED, since I also tried Eclipse too, but that was as buggy as hell. I used to love the fact that I could right click on a HTML tag (like the a href tag) and a simple box would open from where I could select all the most common parameters and set the attributes. It used to save me making silly syntax or typo errors.

I have to admit, I'm a bit upset that I've left that behind.

On a plus note though, all in all this is a very polished environment... keep it up PhpED!

peter
View user's profileFind all posts by snowwebSend private messageYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger

I think Eclipse is a swear word here. Whenever I mention it by comparison, even to show PhpEd is better, the text mysteriously dissapears! Possibly this post will suffer the same "Now you see it, now you don't" phenomenon Wink
View user's profileFind all posts by nickweaversSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger
JavaScript and HTML support