NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic

Any word on the next release?

I am waiting for a new release too, especially as our maintenance contract expires at the beginning of May 2018. There was no new release for over a year and very few bugfix versions.

So i don't want to say we paid a year of subscription for nothing, but not for very much more.
I cannnot explain to my boss,why he should pay for this.

Maybe its really time to look into another product, despite all-in-all i am still quite happy with PhpEd.

Last edited by aliha on Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total

aliha wrote:
I am waiting for a new release too, especially as our maintenance contract expires at the beginning of May 2018. There was no new release for over a year and very few bugfix versions.

So i don't want to say we paid a year of subscription for nothing, but not for very much more.
I cannnot explain to my boss,why he should pay for this.

Maybe its realy time to look into another product, despite all-in-all i am still quite happy with PhpEd.

You can still use PhpEd after subscription expires, wait for a new release and then decide if it is worth to renew it.

Hello invekc and others,

"You can still use PhpEd after subscription expires, wait for a new release and then decide if it is worth to renew it."

Well sort of, I've been waiting for a PHP 7.2 debugger, with no luck so far. We and my customers are now using 7.2 and I've gone back 11 years and have to use 'echo' and text file output to debug my code.

So to answer the question in this forum topic: yes, for me at least unless something spectacular happens while I'm still investigating other IDEs
View user's profileFind all posts by EABoolsSend private messageVisit poster's website
:-(

Sad
Site Admin

PhpED is not dead
I'm sorry for delay with release

I'm not sure what you're about. What was blocked? Blocked from what?
As of when, I can't tell exact day. I know that the final build which is going to be the release has been prepared.

Hello,
We're pleased to announce that Phped v19.0 has been released. If your subscription is current, you can download a new version of software and new serial number from "my products" area of your account. If your subscription expired, please renew it to be able to get a new version.
Best regards,
Nusphere Customer Care
Is PHPEd dead?