Guru master

Just saw this on the home page:

Quote:
Save 33% ($100) on PhpED Pro
and get PhpED 6.0 in a few days.
Sale ends as soon as PhpED 6.0 ships!

Maybe we will be seeing it very soon. Very Happy

Quote:
PhpED 6.0 Release candidate is OUT now full JavaScript code intelisense, HTML 5 and more. Buy PhpED 5.9 to get PhpED 6.0 Free

Changes:

Quote:
  • JavaScript code complete and Find definition
  • 15% or more speed increase
  • Windows Share/Samba
  • HTML 5 and CSS3 support
  • And More!

Where did you get the change list?

I think the change list posted above is the same one sent out via a NuSphere mail shot from a few days back.

Quote:
PhpED 6.0 Release candidate is OUT now

I take it that's not publicly then? Or am I being a bit thick and not being able to find the download link anywhere?! I've searched the forum, all obvious places on the web site as well as in my members area account and can't seem to see anything that looks promising!

Can any one confirm if I'm being thick or not?! Smile
Guru master

Last available build for beta testers is 6019b, since yesterday. I assume that that is the RC that is being referred to. NuSphere doesn't have the habit of releasing non production graded versions to the main public so I'm pretty sure you'll have to wait for a little bit longer.
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website

Ah fair enough. That homepage graphic does make it a bit confusing for a NuSphere newbie like myself! As you say, I guess I'll have to wait a little bit longer! Am looking forward to getting my hands on it! Smile

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Cheers,

Mark

I believe that NuSphere needs to implement a developers' blog keeping their customers informed about the development process and status. Just remember the way Nu-Coder was released with long delays. Believe me when I say that the current pattern has cost NuSphere paying customers.

Was this an April fools joke?
View user's profileFind all posts by herculesmorseSend private messageMSN Messenger
Guru master

I doubt it; well after April 1st and I've never seen anything that indicates NuSphere have a sense of humour Laughing
Guru master

A new build (6023b aka RC3) was released today, so I'm guessing the wait should be over soon.
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website

I see PhpEd 6.0 (build 6025) is in my customer downloads area now, just installed it, working great so far, loving the new JavaScript support!

However, I just filed a bug report, as I can't open .ini files in this version anymore, it just errors out with a "List index out of bounds (0)".

I still can't seem to open the PhpEd help from hitting F1, Ctrl-F1 or the Help button either, although going to it manually in the right-hand side panel works.
(This bug has existed since 5.9.x, but doesn't bother me much, as I never use the help).
View user's profileFind all posts by skalirSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Veteran

skalir wrote:
I still can't seem to open the PhpEd help from hitting F1, Ctrl-F1 or the Help button either

When you place the text cursor in a PHP keyword (PHP function name, language construct etc.) and press Ctrl-F1, the PHP manual is opened with the appropriate page showing up (in PhpED 5.9.5, I didn't install 6.0 yet).

Cheers,
Jan
Is PhpED 6.0 getting really close?