NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Install Steps

I'm new to PHP and NuShere, I have downloaded the NuSphere Technology Platform 3.1 for Windows and NuSphere PHPEd 3.2 Evaluation for Windows and need to know the steps to install both packages.

1 install the Platform (apache, php, mysql)
2 install the phpED

Is this the right order or does it matter?

Thanks
Site Admin

Actually the order does not matter. They are independed packages and you can installed them even on different machines.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
FrontPage and NuSphere

ddmitrie wrote:
Actually the order does not matter. They are independent packages and you can installed them even on different machines.

I'm sure that this has been ask, but I cant seem to locate any reference to FrontPage Extension's and remote site editing.

What I mean here is if I have a site the was published with FrontPage can I do work on that site remotely with NuSphere?
Site Admin

If you have Frontpage extensions and other IIS stuff and you want to work through them, you don't need TechPlatform at all. All you need is php and php debugger to be installed on your server.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
Install Steps