NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Initial setup question

I have installed the trail version of phped and have generated some error messages.

1) When phped it loads I receive the message: Failed to load the DBG client. I click Ok and phped continues to run.

2) I've loaded a working html web page that access an oracle database. Thie page runs correctly on an unix based web server. When I run the code in the debugger I get the message: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ocilogon() in D:\php\buildings.php on line 61

I am running this on a windows 2K machine which has IIS running without php installed. Is this required on the development platfom or should all this be maintained by phped?

What am I missing?

Thank you,
Shawn
Site Admin

Quote:
When phped it loads I receive the message: Failed to load the DBG client. I click Ok and phped continues to run.

I believe it's possible if one of two conditions was met:
-after phped was installed, one of 3rd party IDE that uses DbgListener was uninstalled.
-you have no administrative priviligies on your computer and therefore DbgListener left unregistered.
To solve this problem you have to either a) registener dbg client manually or b) re-install phped.
To register dbg client, please run the following commands:
Code:
cd "c:\program files\nusphere\phped\debugger"
regsvr32 PHPDbgPS.dll
DbgListener.exe -regserver

Quote:
I've loaded a working html web page that access an oracle database. Thie page runs correctly on an unix based web server. When I run the code in the debugger I get the message: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ocilogon() in D:\php\buildings.php on line 61

In order to use functions from oci extension you have to install it first.
uncomment extension=php_oci.dll in php.ini file.

Read php manual for further details.

Quote:
Is this required on the development platfom or should all this be maintained by phped?

You can install and work with your own platform, but have to install server part of the debugger by yourself. Read FAQs on this forum.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
Initial setup question