NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Ignore folders.
Guy

I did a search but could not find if there was already a posted related to this request.

I work in a Front Page environment but choose not to use Front Page. I use PhpED with FTP Server. The problem is the Mad damn Mad _vti_ folders FP uses. These folders get populated with the same files as the web but with different content in the files. For example one folder on the web has over 200 files and then double that for the _vti_ subfolder of a total of 400 files.

How do I, and if not I will request the feature to ignore folders. I see files but not folders.
Site Admin

Right click on the forlder (_vti_) in the workspace window and type *.* in "Do Not Publish Files" input.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

But that is after I have downloaded the whole site, what I want to do is setup a project that will ignore downloading folders? So, what you are saying is take the two hours and download the site, then go through 50 plus or so folders and create a file mask to ignore all file for each folder. Instead of setting up a project to ignore folders? I understand that all your doing is using a file mask for each folder instead of a folder mask. The work around has to many points of failures.

Can I suggest folder masking for a project be added into future releases.

Ignore Folders: *_vti_*,*50gigsofpdfs*
Ignore folders.