NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic

Bump.

Dear Nusphere,

In relation to another topic on the subject, what exactly is the future of PhpEd. I would like to make sure my investment in your product is secure.....

Regards

A Valued Customer.....

Hello,
We totally understand the desire of the users to know the future. And we're confident that the future is bright Smile.
Our release of Nucoder 3.0 proved (again) that we can deliver high quality products with cool features.

Now we're working on a new release of PhpEd, so everybody with the valid subscription will get it as a free upgrade, as always.

Hopefully it removes the uncertainty and tells you that you made the right choice by selecting PhpEd as your development tool.

Best regards,

Nusphere Customer Care

Thanks gitmans.

I am not telling you how to run your business but you could boost subscription rates by keeping people interested. For example, IDM are releasing a new version of UltraEdit (still no comparison to PhpEd so don't worry) but for the last few months they have been realeasing small previews of the new features. Not enough to give away all the secrets but just enough to keep up the interest & maintenance dollars rolling in....I'm just saying....
Guru master

Waynes indeed, exactly the point I was trying to convey in the other thread Smile It's very nice to see confirmed that there is in fact work being done on new features and so on for PhpED, but we still have no idea at all what to expect. Do a blog, post a screenshot sometimes, facebook page, twitter, the possibilities are endless.
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website

Quote:
Now we're working on a new release of PhpEd, so everybody with the valid subscription will get it as a free upgrade, as always.

Unfortunately this doesn't fill me with enough confidence to renew my advantage subscription which is due to end very soon. I'll now part with my money when NuSphere produce an update worth having.
I would like to make sure