NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic

I completely agree with drumsibumsi. This latest version (v18 build 18019, 64bit for me) definately has something strange going on. I posted a ticket last week about it with no response from anyone, but I also find long delays when opening files, particularly with the Code Navigator, I also see a similar message at the bottom left. There are times when i have to wait upwards of 30 seconds to a minute before the Code Navigator shows a list of functions for me, this never happened in v17. Automatic code collapse when opening files also can take a long time, and the little + in the left gutter doesnt show up until about 10 seconds after the file is opened. Although this doesnt happen all the time, it happens enough that it is certainly a problem for me.

Due to my purchase of a personal license I get no support, and am rejected when trying to suggest a bug in the software all the time, leaving me the only option to post into the forum.
Site Admin

Dear Rob, your reports were never rejected, even though the _support_ was not available. That's it. Standard notification you're getting in reply is just a message reminding you preferred not to pay for support, so you'd have no wrong expectations. If you didn't receive such message last time, check your email junk folder and make sure NuSphere email is in your whitelist. I think there is nothing we can help you with.
As of the problems -- it's only matter of a) reproducing them and b) prioritizing them. All reproduced problems are fixed sooner or later. Just make sure to provide all descriptions and detailed steps to reproduce the problem, especially if you have no support coverage. Nobody would contact you and request any additional info.