NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
HTTP/404 The requested URL alias for "/phpinfo.php"

Hi, I have just upgraded my PhpED v13 to v19.5 and when I run any of my PHP files I am getting the error

HTTP/404
The requested URL alias for "/phpinfo.php" is not defined.

Can someone please help me fix this issue? I need to be able to use my system urgently.

Thanks,
Adri

Ok, I seem to have fixed the issue by placing a tick on Listen on localhost only in the Debugger Listener settings.

Feeling better now!
Site Admin

I'm not sure what URL aliases you're using? and why debugger listener would change something in php so it would start returning 404?

Yes, it is interesting, I am able to operate, however there are a few odd things happening, after having upgraded my v13 to v19.5. This error is "mainly" gone, since I have made that change, however, now and then it still shows up, but if I rerun the php file a second time, it works! It would be great if I could get this sorted properly, but for the time being, at least I can do my work.

Where would these URL aliases be in the installation? Could they be in my php.ini file? Should I try a fresh php.ini?
Site Admin

if you open SRV web server on Logs tab, it will be visible what the request was and why it was served this way.
SRV is shown as globe icon on the task bar's rightmost panel