NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
HTML to PHP

Does PhpED convert HTML to PHP ?
IF it does how to?

Like here:

Site Admin

Oh, common, it's 2019. Think about AJAX and forget about printed or echoed HTML Wink

So, it is no.
Dmitri is 2019 and your software does not have javascript 6, NuSoap is deprecated, no Angular, Vue or other important framework.
PHP frameworks intellisense are not updated.

You are not in 2019. Wake up mate.

Welcome to 2020.
- NuSoap is an easy fix, GitHub is loaded with updates, for example, look at github.com/pwnlabs/nusoap . Actually, personally, I winded down using SOAP 10 years ago and any project that still needs SOAP, I use the PHP SOAP extension instead.
- Frameworks support are cherry on the ice cream, but lack of them it will not stop you from working.
- lack of ES6 support, yes, this is hurting every day. I have to use an external editor to verify my syntax. Also, it makes the "Problems" tab useless as it's full of false errors.
- Another one hurting, it is the incomplete CSS3 support.

About the OP.
Using a couple of search/replace strings with regular expressions directly on your text editor of choice (PhpEd can do this) and you are done. Or even better if you are here, you must be a developer, code your own PHP script to handle the conversion.
HTML to PHP