NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
how to stop indenting after php tags?

I just switched to using PhpED and I noticed when I run the auto-indent feature, it adds a starting indent on every line between the php tags.

This is somewhat of an annoyance for me, is there anyway to alter how PhpED does indents?

Wow, so we pay a premium for this software and this is the type of support we get?
Veteran

This forum is not an official support channel for PhpED. The people that post here are users like yourself. Occasionally Dmitri, a staff member, visits and offers good advice. If you want technical support, contact NuSphere Support http://shop.nusphere.com/contact_us/.

As for you question.. I suggest you check the Editor Settings (Tools menu, Settings) for indentation options. If you feel that the program is still not working as it should, post more details here or contact NuSphere Support.

I also interested to stop this from happening on autoindent. I didn't find anything suitable for that in settings.
how to stop indenting after php tags?