NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
How to send bug reports if my license is personal?

I've found two bugs in PHPEd IDE. These bugs *will* affect ALL users (from personal to pro edition). I'm trying to report them, but the email reply say that "my license is not covered by support". Ok, now I know my license is not covered, but I really need to know if you at NuSphere will really ignore some these valuable bug reports. This is strange to me.

Well, in resume, I want to know if the fact of my license do not be covered by support, will automatically invalidate ANY bug reported by me, even that these bug reports may be good for ALL users

I'm not sure why only "now". This info about support coverage as well as the product features provided is open -- http://www.nusphere.com/products/phped_verscomp.htm
As of the reports -- thanks for sending them, and no, we never ignore any reports. Jay told me she couldn't reproduce your bugs. But she didn't go further to discuss the matter with you because otherwise that would mean providing the support, that you preferred not to have. That's it. I'm sorry that the replies were too short and a bit misleading. Hope it's clear now.

dmitri wrote:
I'm not sure why only "now". This info about support coverage as well as the product features provided is open -- http://www.nusphere.com/products/phped_verscomp.htm
As of the reports -- thanks for sending them, and no, we never ignore any reports. Jay told me she couldn't reproduce your bugs. But she didn't go further to discuss the matter with you because otherwise that would mean providing the support, that you preferred not to have. That's it. I'm sorry that the replies were too short and a bit misleading. Hope it's clear now.

Yes, its clear now, and I will review my steps to send it again later. TY

About "only now I know about the lack of this type of support" I explain. My first license was from 2013 - 2014. I've renew only last month (2016 - 2017). I remember that time I've reported a bug and it was accepted, so, I guessed that my two last reports would be accepted too. Thats it!

This is a constructive critic: Please, change the automatic answer or add a new one for this type of situation, because the clear impression was that you would ignore my report and, you see, I only wanted to help to improve THE tool (THE BEST)

Sorry for my poor english