NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
How long do I have to wait for my key???

for 239 bucks I kind of expect more in terms of support on a purchase than "please leave a message" from the sales phone number or "we'll get back to you in 2 days" from email.

its been a half an hour since I purchased my license, 15 minutes ago I was cheerfully informed that someone had created an account with my email address.
the forum verification email arrived instantly

where the heck is my DL instructions and license?
and no, they are not in a spam folder.

at this rate my bank could reverse the charge before you send me what I paid for
Rolling Eyes

and for that matter, I did have to set up an account, so why does that account contail no instructions or access, why must we wait for an email link, just post it to the screen with the confirmation.

That would be more useful than the existing link to the sales page for the product I JUST PURCHASED!

ok it arrived, and it informed me all the info is on the site.

why, why, why was I not permitted access or informed of it until the email arrived?

its just silly.

make an order
pay
get confirmation, recipt, and download instructions/key

NOT

wait for email server to do bulk processing so you can find out that every thing you needed was right there on the nusphere site already....

what is wrong with doing it like that?
it's not like you can't make it happen with php...

anyhow.. back to coding
Site Admin

short answer:
normally processing CC orders takes up to 1 working day

long answer:
take into account that some transaction are processed immediately, some others require manual processing - the decision is made by payment processor, not by our web site. Their decision depends on how frequently you used your CC for example, how close you to the limits, how many time you changed associated info and so forth.
If manual processing is not requirered, the order is done within some seconds. Otherwise it may take much longer. Take into account that our sales work 8h a day (this is not ER, right?) and their response time depends on how many orders and other inquiries are in the queue. Believe me, nobody here want you to wait.