NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
How Can You Use NuCoder When You Can't Access PhP.ini ?

Hi - I want to obfuscate my code from my customer's prying eyes and have it run on their ISP - but self evidently I can not get to that ISP's PHP.ini file ... so is this a show stopper ?

Is there a way around it ?

Thanks !
Site Admin

It depends only on your (or your customer's) contract with ISP and contract between you and your customer.
Our product requires adding phpexpress module which will load encoded files, check license (the license you may generate to restrict your customer), and it does this without any sources in any form (even temporary in memory). Without the module, all encoded files are just binary noise.

Do you, or will you make a version that simply creates obfuscated files, so miss off the binary encoding part?

I really need a good obfuscator, but cant install anything on the server.
Site Admin

NuCoder does not peform obfuscation in sources. It compiles sources first, then analyzes and changes the binary

This will depend solely on your own (or your customer's) deal together with ISP as well as deal involving you as well as your customer.
The product involves putting phpexpress component that'll load encoded data, check license (the license you could possibly crank out to prohibit your customer), and it also can that with virtually no resources in a style (even short-lived with memory). Without the component, most encoded data are simply binary sounds.

This is extremely decent and average post....You shook posting it....Thanks a ton for posting it....!!