NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
How can I teach PhpEd to show a list of data-uk-* attributes

Hi,
I want to use UIKit for a project and when I create a project in PhpEd, I get a dropdownlist with possible classes when the cursor is in a html tags class="" attribute. Thats fine and useful. But how can I setup PhpEd to also show me a list of data-uk-* attributes for &globals html tags?

I have read about the implementation of prado into PhpEd and have created a php-uikit.rel file in the programms config folder with content like
Code:
[HTML.Attr.HTML50]
&globals=data-uk-margin,data-uk-grid-match,data-uk-grid-margin,

but this seems not to be recognized by PhpEd. So, obviously I'm missing some parts. Can anybody point me to an explanation or example, please?
Site Admin

You picked wrong name. You need phped-uikit.rel, and possibly you saved it in wrong place -- make sure you saved it in %APPDATA%\nusphere\phped\config
BTW by overriding &globals this way, you simply replace all common attributes for HTML 5.0 with that data-uk-* things. If you want to _add_ them, you need to copy-paste all the other attributes already defined for &globals. See attributes defined in phped.rel.

@dmitri, thank you! It was the wrong location. Now I got it to work.

On a sidenote: As I'm often a bit lazy by nature, I first tried to use and append to the &globals variable like this in the custom file:

Code:
globals=&globals,data-uk-margin,data-uk-grid-match,data-uk-grid-margin,...

This raises an unhandled error when trying to start PhpED. - So, yes I know, it is not intended to use this way, just wanted to tell you.

Maybe you want to catch those errors too, or you find it useful to populate those vars into the scope of custom files and support to append to them. Anyways, currently I'm happy that I know a way to customize my IDE. Smile

Thank you.

Last edited by eyeball on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Site Admin

globals=globals can't be resolved, so this wouldn't work. Once again -- you have to copy all existing attributes in globals line from phped.rel to your own .rel file, then add attributes you wanted to add.

It would have been nice if you first had read my post and then answer to it.

Now I edited it for you with red font color. But there is no need to answer again. Thank you. Very Happy
How can I teach PhpEd to show a list of data-uk-* attributes