NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Hide directories - but not all. How?

Hi,
in project properties there is a possibility to hide directories - that is perfect feature for me, but I have one issue. All my projects have same structure and it is like this:

cache/* - for different kind of cache files (pregenerated htmls, smarty cache and etc etc)
class/cache/* - all classes responsible for caching

I want to hide "cache/" but I need to see "class/cache/*" - how should I do that?
Site Admin

why not just /cache?
it will hide cache in the project root leaving it showed as a subdirectory of /class,
and you don't need to use "*" at all.

Build 6.2.6236

I cannot hide ONLY a root folder.

Trying '/Folder' or '\Folder' does not hide the folder.

Adding just 'Folder' hides all occurrences of Folder, regardless of folder depth.

Side Note: I'm trying to hide a whole branch of my project, as the project is growing quite large, and NuSphere is starting to slow down considerable, with long pauses of unusability. It also is now taking over 800Mb in memory... I'm hoping large project handling is something that is being worked on soon, as our dev team just standardized on NuSphere not long ago, and I'd hate to have to switch to another IDE.
Site Admin

Indeed there was a problem in 6.2 with hiding a particular directory. You'd have to enter FULL path, instead of relative (from the project root).
In v7 you can use sub-path.