NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
hide code

Some classes can become very huge. It would be great if one could hide the code by functions, comment blocks or even with some special regions-tag like in visual studio.net (vb)

marcus
View user's profileFind all posts by MarcusSchwarzSend private messageVisit poster's websiteICQ Number

I'd also really like to see this.

Dmitrie, I know phpED is not a democracy, but would you run a poll to see what is most important for users, and then make them an implementation priority?
Site Admin

Quote:
phpED is not a democracy

Really?
AFAIK polls are allowed to run by everybody in this forum Smile
Go ahead.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

Lol Embarassed not quite the context I meant, I was referring to the future direction and features of phpED.

If we have an idea of what your considering, then we can vote and you'll know which is most popular (its win-win) Wink

As far as I experienced it in the past the PhpED development process is *very* democratic in your sense Smile

ok, before I get mobbed. I'll eat my own words, and graciously withdraw the comment Wink

The dev team play their cards pretty close to their chest, so what I'm really trying to do is to get Dmitrie to give us a clue on what features are being considered for the future Laughing
Site Admin

oh, no Smile
it won't be disclosured until the release Smile Business is business.

You may offer your ideas, make your suggestions and be sure nothing will be thrown away. Most of the things you might dream of are already scheduled and the priorities can be adjusted depending on number of requests or results of the sureveys we run periodically. It's what I'd mean under democracy here.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
hide code