NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Help tab is empty

Hi,

I've just re-installed phpEd, but I've found that the help tab is now empty.

All the chm manuals are in the help folder, but they no longer appear in the help tab in phpEd.

Does anyone know how I can get phpEd to show them again?

Debbie
View user's profileFind all posts by Debbie-LeighSend private messageVisit poster's website
Guru master

If you go to Help under the IDE section in the Tools > Settings, are the files listed there? If not, you can add them. If they are, you should probably open a windows explorer, navigate to the help subdirectory under the phped installation and right click all CHM files, properties and if there is an "Unblock" button there, use that. That should solve your problem
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website

Hi Blizz,

Ah, there they are. Thank you. Wonder why the install didn't put them there, because they were there before I uninstalled/reinstalled? Maybe it was because the installer had a problem installing it's php 5.3 version, which crashed when it was trying to run it's php.exe, but I suppose that's one for Dmitri. Oh well, no matter.

I used the Add button in the settings. Couldn't see any Unblock button in the Properties. Come to think of it, I've never seen an Unblock button in Properties before.

Thank you again.

Debbie
View user's profileFind all posts by Debbie-LeighSend private messageVisit poster's website
Help tab is empty