NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
having noob problems, with IDE COM Class

Lets start with the first one. I have no idea what this is, or does, I downloaded dbg-2.11.23-Win32.zip and went through the install, and everything seems to go okay, except for the last "client" line where it says
Quote:
run DbgListener.exe, open settings and select one of IDE CoClass registered in the system:
PHPEd, PHPEdit, PHPCoder or others.

I dont have PHPEd, PHPEdit, or PHPCoder, but I go to the icon, right click, and go to setup. then in the setup the "IDE COM Class" dropdown is blank. I guess my questions are, what goes there, and if its PHPEd, PHPEdit, or PHPCoder (which one is free) can I use something else, like CrimsonEditor?
Site Admin

1. You can use DBG with IDE that can work with DBG.
2. In order to use DBG you have to have an IDE installed.
3. Often, DBG client (dbglistener) is already shipped with IDE so you don't need to install it separately.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

So the "IDE COM Class" is supposed to be where I pick an IDE, right? what do I do about my blank one, go find an IDE I guess.... Laughing
Site Admin

yeah, you're right.
Submit phped trial request:
http://www.nusphere.com/web/
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
having noob problems, with IDE COM Class