NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Full polystyle support
Veteran

Took a look at polystyle today, thinking to using the formatter and the obfuscator.

I see the formatter is integrated, but the obfuscator doesn't appear to be. This would be a really neat feature if this was fully integrated so PHPEd:

Allow debugging of encoded files by using the non-encoded versions

A setting to only upload the encoded versions

Automatic encoding before upload

Automatic seamless handling of encoding/decoding files. I don't want to see encoded files, it should all be done in the background.

Files that are on the server should be able to be downloaded, decoded and edited in phpEd, re-encoded, then uploaded.
This could be done by encoding all files against a private key that is entered into phpEd.

The source folders on my pc should contain the encoded files with the normal "file.php" name, and right next to them, the non-encoded files as "file.non-enc.php"

I'd happily pay $50 extra for this if it was implemented correctly.
Veteran

and...

I would also like the obfuscator to encode javascript in the php file, and to remove all white space etc from the html to make the file really small and compact, as well as hard to read as a human.

You might want to make sure the Author is back from whatever he was doing. I bought the Pro version but did not receive any keys, etc and after a month I had to get RegNow (their clearance house) to do a refund which they did. They emailed the guy several times and even they got no response.
Veteran

I emailed them too, no reply. Given up on that, and now looking for something else.
Full polystyle support