NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Frustrating feature of no scrollbar for Terminals list...

I have a really frustrating issue. I have more Terminal accounts than can fit on the screen, and the scrollbar just wont show up for me so that I can actually get to them. I basically have to rename the ones I need then restart so that I can access them. It is terribly frustrating. ANy ideas? I submitted a bug a few weeks ago but never heard anything back.

[/img]
Guru master

Sad to say that I submitted a bug a few weeks ago and absolutely nothing back from NuSphere yet Shocked

I know you probably want PhpED terminal to work properly, but I use Bitvise SSH Client and really like that. You can store all your profiles as files, so can manage them however you like plus double-click them from Windows directories or shortcuts. It has lots of extra features which can be really handy including SFTP and SSH tunneling.
It is frustrating because it seems like a simple fix

Sad

There are other sidebar items which scroll correctly - for example, the "Functions" sidebar feature scrolls perfectly fine. This also wasnt a problem in previous releases. I might just download an old version and revert back.

Sucks
Guru master

The dark theme has been known to have glitches. Does it work using one of the other themes?

Just a little bit of spam by me ...

terminals needs a complete rework i think. Copy and paste are screwed along with the cursor. I have noticed a HUGE difference in performance between nuspere's terminal and putty, xterm etc..

Also when "previewing" ssh keys new line is screwed so I have to use other tools as well.

But yet still more usable then db tool ...
Trying different things...

@plugnplay - the default style doesnt work, unfortunately. It appears the only thing that works is to use a separate monitor with a larger resolution that can simply accommodate the full list without scrolling.

@r1d3r - I agree about the terminal needing a reboot. But, honestly, I can get by with having what I used to have - a functioning scrollbar.

I hate to say it, but for the first time in 4 years, I am experimenting with other IDEs.
Frustrating feature of no scrollbar for Terminals list...